In the early days of e-commerce, affiliate programs were seen as a top priority for many online retailers. But as time went on, revelations concerning online fraud, spamming, and sketchy search engine practices gave affiliate programs a bad name. Recently, these programs have enjoyed new life with the implementation of social media tools, but the [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now