Both UPS and FedEx are forecasting a strong season for holiday shipments, building on their record-setting volumes last year. Still, midway through December, standard shipping deadlines will be closing within a matter of days. With Christmas this year falling on a Sunday and Hanukkah starting on the comparatively late date of December 20, the online [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now