Many industry experts have focused on the iPad and other tablets’ potential to revolutionize media consumption, but as it continues to gain popularity, it may end up as an even bigger game-changer for retail m-commerce. Apple sold nearly 15 million iPads in 2010. Research from IDC predicts that 44.6 million tablets will be shipped worldwide [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now