What do you call a company that has no advertising budget, no experience with SEO or SEM, and no email marketing strategy? Woot! It’s no joke. The original “deal of the day” operation began as a wholesale business looking to discard a few hundred extra products the easiest and quickest way they could think of: [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now