Consumers are still recovering from a few years of wallet-tightening. And it seems a high percentage of retailers have addressed that by competing in a race to the bottom of the barrel when it comes to price points and discounts. In the opening session of INNOVATE ’11 in San Francisco, author and founder of Wired [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now