Both UPS and FedEx are forecasting a strong season for holiday shipments, building on their record-setting volumes last year. Still, midway through December, standard shipping deadlines will be closing within a matter of days. With Christmas this year falling on a Sunday and Hanukkah starting on the comparatively late date of December 20, the online [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now