Valentine’s Day presents a smart opportunity to boost Q1 sales, and the signs from consumers are encouraging. According to NRF’s 2012 Valentine’s Day survey by BIGinsight, almost two-thirds (62.2%) of U.S. online shoppers plan to celebrate the holiday, dishing out treats such as candy, cards and flowers to everyone from their spouse or significant other to family members, [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now