On December 1, the FTC released a staff report entitled: “Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Rapid Change.” The document was based on information gathered by FTC staff during a series of workshops that began on December 7, 2009 (notably Pearl Harbor Day), and concluded on March 17, 2009. The purpose was to “explore” [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now