For winter-weary consumers, Easter signals a return to warmer weather (we hope!) as well as a chance to get out and celebrate a bit. According NRF’s 2013 Easter consumer spending survey conducted by BIGinsight, 21 percent of Easter shoppers plan to make some part of their purchases specifically online this year. Online Easter shoppers expect to spend [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now