“Every single person plays a role in creating a brand masterpiece.” This was Georgia Christensen‘s opening statement to a full room of brand marketers at Summit ’12. A twenty-five year veteran as a creative director in retail, she’s been a stalwart in the industry for rethinking and redefining images for a number of top brands. [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now