Many industry experts have focused on the iPad and other tablets’ potential to revolutionize media consumption, but as it continues to gain popularity, it may end up as an even bigger game-changer for retail m-commerce. Apple sold nearly 15 million iPads in 2010. Research from IDC predicts that 44.6 million tablets will be shipped worldwide [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now