When it comes to a retailer’s website, the tinkering never stops. Whatever the incremental improvement—move this button, return these results in this region, recommend this, not that—it’s tested, measured, refined and tested again, all in an endless pursuit to make conversion rates climb higher and higher and make the customer experience better and better. We’ve [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now