At the end of the day, mobile is really about communication – faster and better communication – like never before. Today’s consumers are texting, talking, communicating, buying, searching, watching videos, and taking photographs – all on their mobile phones. This week at the National Retail Federation’s Annual Convention in New York City, executives from Mobile [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now