Long-time Shop.org partner Forrester Research recently released its first m-commerce forecast for European markets. Focusing specifically on commerce via smartphones, Forrester projects that m-commerce will grow from EUR1.7 billion in 2011 to EUR19.2 billion in 2017. Principal Analyst Martin Gill gave us further insights into this exploding area of retail, how m-commerce buyers are the [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now