Online consumers have been shopping up a storm this holiday season, which is certainly cause for online retailers to rejoice. As the Google Retail Blog pointed out this week, however, retailers need to make sure they’re not “turning off the lights” next week for customers who are ready to spend their gift cards, return and exchange those [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now