It was a rush of a holiday season: close to half of the retailers we surveyed earlier this month reported year over year online sales growth of 30% or more. Per the 2011 eHoliday Post-Holiday Study, conducted with partner BIGinsight, consumers started shopping online in earnest in November and hardly slowed down thereafter, with more [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now