Consumers are still recovering from a few years of wallet-tightening. And it seems a high percentage of retailers have addressed that by competing in a race to the bottom of the barrel when it comes to price points and discounts. In the opening session of INNOVATE ’11 in San Francisco, author and founder of Wired [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now