Thanksgiving fell on the earliest Thursday possible this year, but the early holiday didn’t stall Americans from making the virtual dash for deals. Following a bustling shopping weekend both online and in-store, the ‘official’ online shopping holiday was right around the corner. Many were left wondering: If Americans spent a combined $59 billion over Black [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now