That whooshing sound? Yep, it’s 2011 rushing past us. Of course, retailers have spent months getting ready for the impending holiday season, which now requires deft management not only across stores and websites, but also myriad mobile devices and social media outlets (a heads up here – I’ll be posting more on retailer preparations and [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now