In the early days of e-commerce, affiliate programs were seen as a top priority for many online retailers. But as time went on, revelations concerning online fraud, spamming, and sketchy search engine practices gave affiliate programs a bad name. Recently, these programs have enjoyed new life with the implementation of social media tools, but the [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now