Take a guess: Which are the five largest markets today in terms of online users? The US? The UK? Germany? Actually, try China, in first place with 369 million online users, followed by the U.S. (253 million), then India (133 million), Japan (104 million) and Brazil (91 million). And, as Zia Daniell Widger of Forrester [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now