Late July is still time of summer camp, barbecues, and the pool – and for many families, this is also when back-to-school shopping goes into high gear. So says the latest data on from our partner, BIGresearch, in its July 2011 Consumer Intentions & Actions® Survey for what is expected to be a $68 billion [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now