For winter-weary consumers, Easter signals a return to warmer weather (we hope!) as well as a chance to get out and celebrate a bit. According NRF’s 2013 Easter consumer spending survey conducted by BIGinsight, 21 percent of Easter shoppers plan to make some part of their purchases specifically online this year. Online Easter shoppers expect to spend [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now