The Women’s Wear Daily headline on Tuesday summed it up simply: “Cyber Monday Sees Record Shopping.” Undeterred by significant shopping just a day or two beforehand over Black Friday weekend, U.S. shoppers were clearly ready to continue snapping up deals that abounded online for Cyber Monday, rewarding many retailers with record-breaking days. Indeed, comScore tallied the day’s [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now