With the $6 billion Cyber Week and the $5.9 billion week that followed now behind us, it’s becoming clear that standard shipping deadlines will be hitting imminently. Of course, we also know that many consumers are procrastinators (yours truly included): according to the most recent NRF Consumer Intentions & Actions survey, online shoppers tell us that they’ve completed not [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now