Ross Kramer, CEO of Listrak, challenged the audience at the 2012 Shop.org Annual Summit’s Digital Retail Boot Camp in Denver to reinvigorate their email marketing programs. Using the nearby Rocky Mountains as something of a metaphor for how retailers can and should “ascend” the rungs of email marketing sophistication, Kramer first laid out “Base Camp” fundamentals – [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now