In e-commerce, speed is critical. No customer wants to wait for a page to load, no matter how compelling the brand story, how hot the product or how good the deal. This concept is the central selling point for content delivery networks (CDN), which many e-commerce companies are using to ensure their sites are faster, [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now