In any industry – and especially in retail – evolution comes with the territory. More often than not it’s a visible change, something customers can tangibly see or feel. But as Shop.org’s March webinar about designing the retail organization of the future showcased, retail executives are actively thinking about – and taking action on – [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now