Imagine yourself as the owner of a small shop. You’re modestly successful, but traffic in and out of your store is light enough that you have time to speak with everyone who comes through the door. You can observe customers as they browse. You can ask them why they picked up one product rather than [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now