This is the second blog in a series about Social Commerce. Previously, we discussed the concept of Social Commerce as the next phase of Social Media. The goal of Social Commerce is to drive measurable sales through Social Media approaches and platforms. Since then, we have asked readers to provide their thoughts on questions that [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now