Many who work so hard to make their websites attractive, intuitive and conversion-friendly don’t know for sure if their work is paying off. Why? Because they haven’t tested it with their customers. As we approach July’s Online Merchandising Workshop, we have website usability on the mind. We tackled the topic in a very specific way [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now