Internet and Multichannel Retailing Aren’t Easy
…at least you don’t have to make decisions alone
Interactive executives from more than 500 leading retail brands participate in Shop.org to get objective information from their peers about a variety of common challenges such as:
- Online marketing and merchandising
- Site usability
- Multichannel integration
- Online and multichannel shopping consumer trends
The Shop.org community includes executives from nationally recognized retail brands, large or small.
Shop.org’s exclusive focus is to provide a forum for retailing online executives to share information, lessons-learned, new perspectives, insights and intelligence about online and multichannel retailing.
How Do We Accomplish This?
- Retailer-only workshops
- Regularly scheduled TeleSeminars
- State of Retailing Online research study
- Annual eHoliday Mood Study
- Annual Members’ Summit
- Regional Retailer Meetings
- Weekly email newsletter
- Retailer-only listserv
- Make smarter, more informed decisions about retailing online
- Develop relationships with innovative executives from leading retail brands
- Avoid costly mistakes by exchanging information with and collecting “lessons learned” from industry peers who have faced similar challenges
- Get objective information about new methods, technologies and strategies being used by other industry participants
- Shop.org members are forthcoming, friendly and willing to participate in a knowledge exchange with their fellow members