File another one away in the “how time flies” category, because Thanksgiving and Black Friday are mere days away now. As families start gathering all the ingredients for next week’s fixings, retailers are already primed to let the public know about their Black Friday weekend deals. So what do retailers have planned to target consumers [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now