It’s no secret – a website that’s packaged with seamless navigation and a beautiful design goes a long way in boosting conversions. But when the time for a site redesign comes calling, what elements should merchandisers focus on first? At the Shop.org Online Merchandising Workshop later this month, retail attendees will get the chance to [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now