Recently a fellow online marketer mentioned that the ecommerce community is “burnt out” on Social Media. We’ve seen the webinars and read the books. We tweet, we post, we have a Facebook page to read messages (from our Moms) and some of us even play Farmville (although few will admit to buying a virtual [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now