After a day chock full of tips and tactics from social media and search experts at the Shop.org Summit Boot Camp, event attendees were ready to unwind and network a little with drinks and hors d’oeuvres on the EXPO Hall floor. The reception signaled the official kickoff for Summit ’10 and is only a glimpse into the over 14 hours of networking opportunities available during the event.
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now