Every July, I am reminded how busy this time of year is for retailers – it’s the season of July sales, planning for the upcoming holiday season, launching fall merchandise, and, in tandem with the last, kicking off back to school. The heat outside appears to be driving many US consumers into well air-conditioned malls, which might help [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now