Last week, AdAge ran a story, Why Search May Not Click for Retailers. Reactions to the story, which is based on a new study from Nielsen’s online division, have ranged from head-shaking to a quest for a deeper understanding. To help retailers better understand these ideas, the Shop.org Blog facilitated a conversation between the author of the Nielsen [...]
Recent Blog Entries
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Fresh approaches to fundamental issues in retail
- Why Facebook, Sur La Table and Abercrombie & Fitch love serving on the Shop.org Board
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now