At last night’s opening reception was great to feel the continued enthusiasm and optimism for eCommerce despite the current economic gloom. Lot’s of new faces to engage with as well as opportunity to meet up with those more familiar. This morning off to great start with three excellent keynote speakers highlight being the cross reference of the evolution of today’s on-line consumer to Darwin’s Evolution of the Species. It’s going to be a great shop.org
Recent Blog Entries
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
- Shop.org’s snapshot of the rise in tablet adoption
- Just the facts: Five things to know about the Marketplace Fairness Act
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now