This past Friday, the Obama administration announced that Federal Trade Commissioner Jon Leibowitz will be nominated as chairman of the agency. ClickZ has an interesting perspective on what it could mean for behavorial advertising. If you missed it earlier in the month, the FTC released a report describing its ongoing examination of online behavioral advertising. If you’d like to learn how you can get involved in policy issues that affect online retailers, please visit http://www.shop.org/policy.
Recent Blog Entries
- Infographic: How does same-day fulfillment work?
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board retail member candidates
- Introducing the Shop.org Planning Guide for Father’s Day, Back to School and Back to College
- Get to know the 2013 Shop.org Board associate member candidates
- Are you seeing eye- to-eye with your customers?
Get the Shop.org Blog RSS Feed Now